02 Dec Aurora, CO – Golden Ticket Promotion
Every envelope is a winner!
Look for one of five Golden Tickets worth FREE Slim’s for one year!
Here’s how it works:
- Dine-in with us beginning December 16th!
- Pick up a sealed envelope containing special offers.
- Five envelopes contain a Golden Ticket worth FREE Slim Chickens for one year!
- Bring sealed envelope to Aurora Slim Chickens on North Tower Rd on December 23rd through 29th—weekdays only, please!
- Present to cashier to reveal your special offer! Opened envelopes are void.
May I have the envelope please? Good luck!
Up to 1000 envelopes will be distributed per day beginning December 16th, 2019. Must be 18+, no cash value. Offer valid at the above mentioned Slim Chickens. Offer not valid with delivery, app or online orders. Must be present 12/23/2019 through 12/29/2019 to win. One winner per household. Five winners will receive gift card that is valid after 12/23/2019.
2019 GOLDEN TICKET PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
This 2019 Golden Ticket promotion (the “Promotion”) is offered by Slim Chickens Holdings, LLC (the “Sponsor”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Individuals who participate in the Promotion are called an “Entrant” for the purposes of these official rules (the “Official Rules”).
- Eligibility. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Promotion is open to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Entrants must be legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia (the “Promotion Area”). Employees, agents, officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, franchisees, and owners of the Sponsor and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter or win. Past winners of other promotions and contests offered by Sponsor within the previous six (6) months and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter or win.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion begins December 23rd, 2019, and ends December 29th, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter. Entrants may enter the Promotion by (a) obtaining a sealed Promotion envelope in person at the participating Slim Chickens location at the dates listed above; and (b) returning in person at the participating Location and presenting the sealed Promotion envelope to a Slim Chickens cashier. A Slim Chickens’ representative at the participating Location will open each validly presented, sealed Promotion envelope to reveal each Entrant’s Prize.
PLEASE NOTE: to be eligible to receive a Prize (see additional information below), Entrants must visit the participating Location in person and must pick up a sealed Promotion envelope from the participating Location; no other Sponsor locations will participate in the Promotion.
PLEASE NOTE: to be eligible to receive a Prize (see additional information below), all Promotion envelopes must be unopened an in their original condition (to be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) when Entrant submits the Promotion envelope at the participating Location for the Prize reveal.
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Sponsor will void any Entrant who submits ineligible entries, including opened or resealed Promotion envelopes, or Promotion envelopes that have been damaged beyond reasonable use. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility of all Entrants. Open, resealed, illegible, and incomplete entries will be void.
- Prizes; Winners.The Promotion features five (5) grand prizes (each, a “Grand Prize” or, collectively, the “Grand Prizes”). Each Grand Prize will consist of free Slim Chickens for one year, represented by a Slim Chickens Gift Card that will be automatically loaded with $10 on a successive weekly basis for a 52-week period, starting the dates listed above. For the sake of clarity, a Grand Prize Gift Card will never exceed $10 in any given week during the 52-week period. The Grand Prize winners will be randomly selected and revealed from among all eligible and validly presented Promotion envelopes received during the Promotion Period. The five (5) randomly selected Entrants will receive the Grand Prizes. The maximum cash equivalent of each Grand Prize will be limited to Five Hundred Twenty Dollars ($520.00).
EACH WINNER WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OR HER GRAND PRIZE GIFT CARD. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT REPLACE A LOST, MISPLACED, OR STOLEN GRAND PRIZE OR PRIZE GIFT CARD.
PLEASE NOTE: “free Slim Chickens for one year” and all similar language used or published in connection with the Golden Ticket Promotion is intended to refer and will be limited exclusively to the Grand Prize Gift Card described above.
Each Entrant that does not win a Grand Prize will receive a Prize randomly selected by Sponsor that may include, but will not be limited to, such items as a Slim Chickens coupon for 25% or 10% off an order, a Slim Chickens coupon for a free meal, jar dessert or other item, or miscellaneous Slim Chickens’ merchandise. The maximum cash equivalent of each Grand Prize will be limited to Twenty Five Dollars ($25.00).
Limit one (1) Grand Prize or Prize per Entrant. The Grand Prizes and Prizes are subject to availability. NO GRAND PRIZE OR PRIZE (OR PORTION OF A GRAND PRIZE OR PRIZE) MAY BE SOLD, AUCTIONED, TRANSFERRED, EXCHANGED, OR REDEEMED FOR CASH, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute all or any portion of the Grand Prizes and Prizes with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason, including, without limitation, availability. All expenses not specifically identified as included in the Grand Prizes and Prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. The Grand Prizes and Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Acceptance and use of the Grand Prizes and Prizes is at winner’s sole risk and Sponsor is not responsible for any damages whatsoever including special, indirect, or consequential damages, arising in connection with the use or misuse of the Grand Prizes and Prizes. Winners of the Grand Prizes and Prizes will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and fees and other expenses associated with receiving and using the Grand Prizes and Prizes.
The odds of winning the Grand Prizes and Prizes will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. All entries have the same statistical odds to win.
Notification of the winners will occur immediately during the opening of eligible Promotion envelopes at the participating Location. Each Grand Prize winner will be required to complete and return to Sponsor an identity verification questionnaire and a liability and publicity release within three (3) days, or the Grand Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may select an alternate winner (and in such case this process will be repeated).
In consideration for being awarded either a Grand Prize or a Prize, each Grand Prize or Prize winner hereby agrees and consents to Sponsor’s use, without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind, of the winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions, and other publicity conducted by Sponsor and its affiliated entities, representatives, and agents, except where prohibited by law.
- Entry Requirements. In order to participate in the Promotion, Entrants will be required to supply certain information about themselves. Sponsor has specified which information is mandatory in order to participate in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion and submitting an entry, you understand that your entry and information may be featured on or in Sponsor’s website, social media accounts, and other public and private marketing communications. By providing an entry, you waive and release any rights you may have with respect to Sponsor using the entry and the submitted information for Sponsor’s purposes, including commercial purposes.
By entering the Promotion and submitting an entry, you make the following representations and warranties to Sponsor: (i) the entry contains true and correct information and is your voluntary choice; (ii) if submitting an entry on behalf of another person, you have permission and authority to enter the entry on behalf of that individual and the individual is over eighteen (18) years of age and has notice of such entry; (iii) your entry does not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, unlawful or inappropriate content, or content disparaging to Sponsor – all as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion; (iv) your entry does not violate the privacy, property, or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased; (v) your entry does not copy or otherwise plagiarize information from or another person; and (vi) you agree to abide by these Official Rules. Entries should not contain any third party materials, copyrights, trademarks, logos or any other mark identifying a third party brand. Sponsor reserves the right to void and/or remove any entry that it considers in its exclusive discretion to violate any of the above representations and warranties.
Any entry that does not meet the requirements of this section and otherwise in these Official Rules will be disqualified and void.
- General Promotion Conditions. The Promotion is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Promotion is further subject to these Official Rules. Entrants are solely responsible for complying with all terms and conditions of the Official Rules. All Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Promotion without prior notification, and the right to make changes or additions to these Official Rules for any reason at any time. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
All entrants are solely responsible for maintaining the technological, hardware, and internet capabilities required to submit entries. Sponsor will not be responsible or liable in any manner for any Entrant’s or person’s inability to submit an eligible Entry, including, but not limited to, entries that are opened, unsealed, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, destroyed due to hardware, software, network or system errors, or failures of any kind.
Sponsor may prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a Grand Prize or a Prize if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, then Sponsor reserves its right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion.
- Release; License to Use. Except where prohibited by law, an Entrant’s submission of an entry constitutes the Entrant’s irrevocable, sub-licensable, absolute right, and permission for Sponsor and its affiliated entities, representatives, and agents, to use, publish, post, or display Entrant’s name, photograph, video, likeness, statements, information, city and state, Grand Prize or Prize information (as applicable), any quotes attributable to him or her, and any other indicia of person (regardless of whether modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising, trade, promotional, and publicity purposes, on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further authorization, notification, opportunity to review, approval, or compensation of any kind. Each Entrant releases Sponsor and its affiliated entities, representatives, and agents from any and all liability related thereto. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates the Sponsor, its affiliated entities, or its representatives and agents to make use of any of the rights granted in this Rules, and each Entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
- Limitations on Liability. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS RELEASE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND REIMBURSE SPONSOR AND ITS RESPECTIVE MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES (INCLUDING THE PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY, OR LOSSES, TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH), OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE GRAND PRIZE, A PRIZE, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sponsor and its affiliated entities, representatives, and agents will not be responsible or otherwise liable for any reason for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages related to the Promotion, including any access to or use of the website or any downloading from or printing material from the website. Everything on the website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- List of Winners. To obtain a list of the Promotion winners, available ten (10) days after the Promotion Period, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request to: Golden Ticket Promotion, Slim Chickens Holdings, LLC, c/o Archetype Productions LLC, 831 S. School Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Grand Prize or Prize will be resolved individually and exclusively by binding arbitration to be held in Fayetteville, Washington County, Arkansas; (ii) all claims, judgments and awards on behalf of Entrant will be limited to lesser of actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by the Entrant or the maximum cash equivalent of the applicable Grand Prize or Prize; (iii) attorneys’ fees will not be awarded or available to Entrant; and (iv) this Promotion and any dispute arising under or related thereto (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be governed by the laws of the State of Arkansas without giving effect to conflicts of law or choice of law principles or rules that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HE OR SHE HEREBY WAIVES AND RELEASES ANY RIGHT TO BRING A DISPUTE AS A CLASS ACTION OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SAME.
- Copies of Official Rules. For a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by the last day of the Promotion Period to: Golden Ticket Promotion, Request for Official Rules, Slim Chickens Holdings, LLC, c/o Archetype Productions LLC, 831 S. School Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701.
SPONSOR: Slim Chickens Holdings, LLC, c/o Archetype Productions LLC, 831 S. School Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701
ADMINISTRATOR: Archetype Productions LLC, 831 S. School Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701